Following water damage from a flood or an escape of water in your home, our priority is to return the affected property to its pre-incident condition as quickly as possible. Minimising secondary damage and working efficiently, effectively and with the minimum of disruption for the customer is our top priority, ensuring customer's expectations are met on every single project.
25 years of water damage restoration
Rainbow International has over 25 years’ experience in water, fire & smoke damage restoration and clean up. Our experience includes removal of sewage effluent and all other kinds of debris or rubbish. We are also highly skilled and qualified to remove any bio-hazards from domestic and commercial properties.
Rainbow has a wealth of technical experience and knowledge, and is used by many of the UK's major insurance companies on their policyholders water damage claims.
Every year, Rainbow International is tasked by their insurance customers to restore tens of thousands of homes following a fire or water damage incident. Returning properties to pre-incident condition with minimal disruption or business interruption is the key driver for every Rainbow branch following water damage.
Water Damage Drying at a glance...
- Complete water damage restoration
- Emergency 24 hour call out
- On-site within 2 hours anywhere in the UK in an emergency situation
- Water extraction and removal of standing water
- All branches have the latest equipment and technology to effect the most efficient drying regime
- Buildings & contents drying
- Buildings & contents restoration
- On-site and off-site drying
- Sanitisation and deodorisation
- Controlled waste disposal